March 4, 2020
Steps off the Street 2020 Run or Walk
Inviting your Business to join us in Making Change Possible
This spring on April 19, 2020, from 10am until noon, The Doorway is hosting a 3/5 K Run/Walk to help raise community awareness and to fundraise $30,000. These proceeds will enable us to welcome and commit to supporting 8 young Calgarians working to get themselves off the street and into mainstream society.
WHO ARE WE?
The Doorway is a small non-profit, NGO, community lead social project with a 30 year history of Making Change Possible. They support young people (17-24), who feel trapped in the cycles of street life, poverty, addiction and homelessness. No young person should feel trapped on the streets and have given up on their future before 24 years old. Change is possible.
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO MAKE CHANGE POSSIBLE?
Have your business be a sponsor for our event and promote your great business while supporting a great local nonprofit in Calgary and raise as much awareness for Steps off the Street 2020 as possible.
Gold Sponsor – 1 Available – $6000
- Your business’ name mentioned 45 times during our radio campaign with X 92.9
- Your business’ banners on stage AND at our registration table
- Opportunity to speak before the Run/Walk starts
- Logo center and largest on the back of all Run/Walk T-shirts
- Logo on all promotional material
- Logo and handle on all social media posts
- Registration fee for 10 Runners / Walkers ($350 Value)
Silver Sponsor – 4 Available – $1000
- Logo same size as other Silver sponsors on the back of all Run/Walk T-shirts
- Signage at Registration table
- Logo on all promotional Material
- Logo and/or handle on all social media posts
- Registration fee for 5 Runners / Walkers ($175 Value)
Bronze Sponsor – Unlimited Amount – In Kind $250 Value
- Logo same size as other Bronze sponsors on the back of all Run/Walk T-shirts
- Mention on social media
We thank you in advance for your consideration and your generous support. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about your business Making Change Possible with us, this spring.
If you would like to learn more about other ways to support The Doorway, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me, as I would be pleased to discuss the great work of The Doorway with you in more detail.
I hope you enjoy my postings and find this information useful. Please follow the link at: https://raveresults.ca/blog/ as I welcome your comments on my Blog.
Mitchell Ravvin, BComm, PFPC, CFRE
Rave Results Inc.
7436 21A Street SE
Calgary, AB T2C 0V9
Rave Results Inc. is a professional fundraising service specializing in assisting mid-size nonprofit organizations. Areas of expertise include: Donor Development, Major Gift Fundraising, Sponsorship, Planned Giving, and both Annual and Capital Campaigns.