June 16, 2020
Does your nonprofit need a Donor Data Base?
Excel is a great tool and has many great uses, but if you want to bring your mid-size nonprofit to the next level, you really need a Donor Data Base. Here are some reasons why:
– You waste a ridiculous amount of time entering information again and again because your data is in multiple spreadsheets and documents.
– Your spreadsheets become so large and unwieldy that you would have to be a genius to figure out what is going on!
– You can’t search and segment your donors based on who’s given already and who hasn’t, who is living and who is deceased, who wants solicitations and who doesn’t, who came to your gala and who didn’t, so you just send the same solicitation to everyone, and hope for the best!
– One little mistake messes up your entire spreadsheet, and you have reached your breaking point with trying to keep it in order.
– Trying to run a report for your board members or annual report causes you go into full panic mode, because you must figure out how to fit days of extra work into your already tight schedule!
If you have experienced any of these problems, you need a database! A single, integrated database will let you manage all of your data in one place, search and sort it any way you like, and run any report you need with ease, so you can save your sanity and focus on what matters! I have more than 17 years of experience working with various nonprofit software and would be pleased to assist you in finding a Donor Data Base that works for you and your organization.
Please do not hesitate to contact me at 403-607-3242 or email@example.com if you would like to speak on the phone or via Skype, etc., as I would be honored to see if my business may be of service to your nonprofit or a nonprofit you’re associated with.
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
I hope you enjoy my postings and find this information useful. Please follow the link at: https://raveresults.ca/blog as I welcome your comments on my Blog.
Wishing you continued good health through these challenging times.
Mitchell Ravvin, BComm, PFPC, CFRE
Rave Results Inc.
7436 21A Street SE
Calgary, AB T2C 0V9
Rave Results Inc. is a professional fundraising service specializing in assisting mid-size nonprofit organizations. Areas of expertise include: Donor Development, Major Gift Fundraising, Sponsorship, Planned Giving, and both Annual and Capital Campaigns.